Accounting Business Expo is a trade-only business event. It is not open to the general public.
You may be required to present necessary trade credentials (listed below).
- Business Registration Certificate
- ABN registration form/certificate
- ABN printed on a company letterhead or business card
- Letter on company letterhead confirming your employment by the owner/director
- Business Card
To enhance the expo experience for all, we appreciate your cooperation with the following:
- As a business event, Accounting Business Expo discourages children under 16 attending the expo. Babies and toddlers (aged 0-2) are permitted if they are in a pram or carrying device at all times.
- Business or Smart Casual attire. Appropriate footwear required – no thongs permitted.
- All attendees are required to register. You will be required to print your badge at the registration area, prior to entering the event. Badges must be worn and clearly displayed at all times.
- Opinions stated at the seminars are those of the presenters and not necessarily those of Accounting Business Expo.
- National Media reserves the right to change or cancel any portion of the program without prior notice.
- Accounting Business Expo and National Media cannot be held responsible for exhibitors or presenters that may drop out of the event.
- Seminar Attendance: Seminars included with your registration are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Special seminars or workshops sold for separate fees are limited by the number of seats in the room.
- Photography/Videotaping: No photography or videotaping of Accounting Business Expo or its Educational Program is allowed without prior permission from National Media.
- By registering to attend the Accounting Business Expo or any associated event, you automatically consent to National Media using event photography and video in which you may appear for future marketing.
- Items larger than a standard size briefcase are not allowed into the Expo, however, the venue does provide a complimentary cloakroom for secure storage of such items.
- Attendees agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the event. Attendees found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future events.
- Special Needs: If you have special needs that require assistance to ensure your participation in Accounting Business Expo is more enjoyable and meaningful, please contact National Media at 07-5510-5100 at least three weeks prior to the expo.
The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to contact you via mail, email, SMS and social media channels with information about the event, future editions of the event and other events that are relevant to you. Some exhibitors are equipped with scanning devices at the event, by allowing your badge to be scanned by individual exhibitors during the event, you agree to being communicated to by the individual exhibitor via mail, email or SMS