Registration for Accounting Business Expo 2018 has not opened yet. Complete this form and will will let you know registration is open.
To enhance the expo experience for all, we appreciate your cooperation with the following:
• Due to OH&S, prams, strollers and trolleys are strictly not permitted on the Expo floor.
• Accounting Business Expo is strictly trade only, it is NOT open to the general public. Entry is restricted to members of the accountancy, finance and wealth management industry. Proof of business identification may be required. Persons not in these categories, including children under 16 years of age will NOT be admitted at any time.
• All attendees are required to register.
• Opinions stated at the seminars are those of the presenters and not necessarily those of Accounting Business Expo.
• National Media reserves the right to change or cancel any portion of the program without prior notice.
• Accounting Business Expo and National Media cannot be held responsible for exhibitors or presenters that may drop out of the event.
• Seminar Attendance: Seminars included with your registration are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Special seminars or workshops sold for separate fees are limited by the number of seats in the room.
• Photography/Videotaping: No photography or videotaping of Accounting Business Expo or its Educational Program is allowed without prior permission from National Media.
• Attendees agree that Accounting Business Expo, National Media and/or event contractors employed by these parties may photograph, film and capture their likeness at the exhibition. Attendees agree that these parties may use photographs and footage captured at the event for any ongoing/future marketing and/or promotional activity.
• Attendees agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the event. Attendees found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future events.
• Special Needs: If you have special needs that require assistance to ensure your participation in Accounting Business Expo is more enjoyable and meaningful, please contact National Media at 07-5510-5100 at least three weeks prior to the expo.
Overseas visitors are reminded that Australia has varying visa and passport requirements. Please contact your local travel agent or Consulate well in advance to arrange your visa requirements and ensure your passport is valid for at least six months after the date of arrival in Australia. For further information visit the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
It is not our company policy to provide invitation letters to visitors wishing to attend our events. For more information on applying for a Visa visit the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
Media Passes for Accounting Business Expo are available to editorial staff employed by a B2B trade or consumer publication or mainstream media outlets (newspaper, radio, TV). Freelance writers, contributing editors, photographers, and industry bloggers can also request a Media Pass if the event is being covered for a specific publication or topic-related article.
Media Passes are NOT available to advertising, marketing or PR professionals.
To request a Media Pass, please email your full details including links to one of more by-lined articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional details may be requested to verify journalistic activity. All Media Passes are issued at the management’s discretion.